7.19.2006

Waves - A Glimpse into a Dream Pt1

Scene 1

I woke up and was late for work.
I live with my mother again on the third floor of some house.

I told Yaritza I would be 15 minutes late tops.
I got outside it was a nice sunny day but I had heard
it was gonna rain later on.

I asked these 2 guys what the weather was gonna do
standing outside next to the garage and I realized it was
Ipswich street I was standing on (my home street).
They said it was gonna rain but not until late.

It was Friday so I figured I would leave early enough before
it started raining to take my motorcycle.

(Apparently I had a motorcycle and a Sports car that was the same
blue as my Hyundai but I never saw it only thought of it and
it looked like a vette or something similar.)

I started out going down Ipswich street and it was taking too long
and decided I wasn’t gonna make it going that way so I turned around
and tried going down 44.

44 was a mess and I tried some fancy illegal maneuvering and
ended up going down the sidewalk on the other side of the road.
It was going well until I hit the hill just before Pride and there was
a big drop off which I did a 180 dropped down backwards OK
and then I saw some cones that looked to lead out into
the street blocking the sidewalk. I manage to just stay the course
and when I got to the cones they didn’t go that far and I was able to go by.
After that ordeal, I realized I was going to make it to work by
the time I said I would and the dream cut to me on a bus
of some kind calling work from a cell phone.

The bus sort of resembled the bus on Harry Potter 3.
Again I was on the phone with Yaritza who didn’t believe
the “I decided to take my motorcycle in and had too many problems”
when all of a sudden I looked through the back window of the bus
and saw this huge dark cloud like you see with tornadoes
and a huge wave of water coming down the street.

It picked up the bus and pushed us down the street.
I could see the ground from the side windows breaking up like
in an earthquake and a piece broke right in front of us but not
fast enough for us to fall into. The whole time I was screaming on
the phone to Yaritza, “Holy Shit! What the hell is that? Oh my God,
I can’t believe this! ”. I tried to explain what was happening
but she didn’t believe me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Phillips said...

Weird dream dude. Have to see where this goes.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home